This product is not valid. Please click on the menu above to search for valid products.
When the traditional look of genuine wood is preferred, the Harvey Majesty window is your best choice. It combines the warmth and beauty of wood inside with a maintenance free aluminum clad exterior. The Majesty custom wood window offers endless possibilities for your remodeling or new construction plans.
Because Majesty windows are custom made, that means no additional carpentry is required as with other wood windows. They are available in a variety of styles including Casement Windows, Picture Windows, Awning Windows, Bay, Bow and Designer Window Shapes (round tops, trapezoids, ellipses and architectural shapes)
- ENERGY STAR® qualified with standard Double Low-E Argon glazing system
- Triple component structure - best properties of wood, vinyl & aluminum
- Easy to operate, pre-calibrated block and tackle balance system never needs adjustment
- Fully weathersealed
- Both sashes tilt in for easy cleaning
- Recessed cam type lock to securely close and seal window
- Double locks on rough opening width of ≥ 36-¼"
- Solid pine interior standard; interior available pre-primed
- Jamb liner available in Almond (standard) or White
- Replacement Standard 3-¼" jamb depth
New Construction Standard 4-9/16" jamb depth
6-9/16" field applied extension jambs available
- Factory installed press-fit vinyl nail fin - new construction
- Aluminum sill expander (3-¼" replacement frame jamb)
Grid ConfigurationsNote: Custom configurations
may be available upon request.
Standard (50/50) Sash
Oriel (60/40) Sash
Cottage (40/60) SashContoured GBG (Grids Between the Glass)
1" Contoured, Color-Matched
5/8" Contoured, Color-MatchedInterior Grid Package
5/8" Contoured Pine, Snap-In
1" Contoured Pine, Snap-InSimulated Divided Lites (SDL)
1" Interior applied, grids between the glass and exterior applied
5/8" Interior applied, grids between the glass and exterior applied